Welcome to Country Christmas

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do you have a holiday binder

I do, but unfortunately it is packed away this year due to a  upcoming move.  But never the less, I have a great place for you christmas planner to check out one.  I wish I had mine to show you, but  Jill  over at Controlling my Clutter has a awesome tutorial on making your own. You can also find another one at My Sisters Jar. It’s a great way to keep yourself organized  during this hectic time of year.  Because I am a list maker, this really comes in handy.

Christmas Blessings

Me

Pin It

3 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for the links Cindy, I must get started on my planning, and on my blog.
Hugs,
Sue

Unknown said...

Cindy,
I ran across your blog and love it. (I'm a new blogger). I thought I was the only one reminding people that there is ONLY 90 days until Christmas! 90 whole days of planning and fun! I am a list maker also and plan to check out the tutorial you posted!
Best Wishes,
Rebeccca
ChristmasGalChronicles

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your link to my planner. Hopefully it saves some poor soul from Christmas chaos!
Blessings, Linda