Welcome to Country Christmas

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Take a peek

welcomefriends

 

I have had a rather busy week this week, taking care of more Christmas shopping and just getting some things together, so haven’t had much time to get a post made, but thought I would share a little bit of inspiration with you.  I was just reading a few blogs this morning and ran across Kindra’s post at 3 Guys, A Girl and Prim. She has some lovely shots of her country Christmas.  Take a peek here

I hope to get back soon, and share some festive kitchens with you.  ooh la la.

Christmas hugs,

Cindy

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good Cindy, I'll be using some of those links this weekend, thanks!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing my link on your blog! You have made my day! What a great idea for a blog!