Welcome to Country Christmas

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Take a peek

welcomefriends

 

I have had a rather busy week this week, taking care of more Christmas shopping and just getting some things together, so haven’t had much time to get a post made, but thought I would share a little bit of inspiration with you.  I was just reading a few blogs this morning and ran across Kindra’s post at 3 Guys, A Girl and Prim. She has some lovely shots of her country Christmas.  Take a peek here

I hope to get back soon, and share some festive kitchens with you.  ooh la la.

Christmas hugs,

Cindy

Pin It

2 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Looks good Cindy, I'll be using some of those links this weekend, thanks!

Kindra said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing my link on your blog! You have made my day! What a great idea for a blog!