Welcome to Country Christmas

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do you have a holiday binder

I do, but unfortunately it is packed away this year due to a  upcoming move.  But never the less, I have a great place for you christmas planner to check out one.  I wish I had mine to show you, but  Jill  over at Controlling my Clutter has a awesome tutorial on making your own. You can also find another one at My Sisters Jar. It’s a great way to keep yourself organized  during this hectic time of year.  Because I am a list maker, this really comes in handy.

Christmas Blessings

Me

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. :o) I would be lost without my planner! I love your Christmas decorations and the clothes on the gingerbread men... and women. GREAT idea!
Merry Christmas!
~ Linda