Welcome to Country Christmas

Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a week

I haven't had time to share on my Country Christmas Blog as I had hoped, but I did want to do a small house tour.  Just a few of my decorating style. 

 

So sit back and enjoying visiting my home.

This is the mantle in my family room, with some of my Santa Collection.

DSC01338

Sorry this picture is so light, it takes away from the charm of this little display. 

DSC01373

 

Some of the little goodies under my prim tree. Next to the fireplace you can see some of my favorite little stools.  Aren't they adorable.  I have a thing for them.

DSC01340

Here is my dough bowl filled with jumbo balls and pine sprigs. I wish I had a better shot of this.

DSC01342

Again, my prim tree, and then tomorrow I will show you my Living room tree.

DSC01332

I hope you can stop by for the rest of the tour.

Hugs to all.

Cindy

Luke 1:68-70“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
Pin It

No comments: